Joao Carvalho is a Grammy nominated mastering engineer who has worked with artists such as Protest The Hero, Alexisonfire, Lights, Sloan, and many more. When it comes to someone who understands how to make masters that translate across multiple sets of speakers, no one knows this better than him.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- His secret mastering tool
- When mastering is necessary and when it isn’t
- Mastering albums based around one song
- EQ – before or after compression?
- “It’s all about the eq curve”
To learn more tips on how to improve your mixes, visit http://www.masteryourmix.com/
Download your FREE copy of the Ultimate Mixing Blueprint: www.masteryourmix.com/blueprint
Have your questions answered on the show. Send them to email@example.com
Thanks for listening! Please leave comment or review on iTunes!