This week, I’m chatting with Josh Korody, owner of Candle Recording in Toronto. Josh has worked with artists such as Holy Fuck, Weaves, The Dirty Nil, and a bunch more.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Starting a commercial studio
- Gear vs quality of your work
- Learn his extensive multi-mic technique for recording and committing to effects in the tracking stage
- His non-traditional vocal recording technique
- How to pick clients who meet your career goals
- How to leave your mark in the industry
To learn more tips on how to improve your mixes, visit http://www.masteryourmix.com/
Download your FREE copy of the Ultimate Mixing Blueprint: www.masteryourmix.com/blueprint
Submit your questions!!! I want you to learn as much as you can from these episodes. If you have any questions you’d like answered, submit them HERE
60 Lessons Every Mixing Engineer Must Know: www.masteryourmix.com/60lessonsebook
Thanks for listening! Please leave comment or review on iTunes!