In this episode I’m answering subscriber-submitted questions in order to help you improve your mixes.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- When to double track vocals
- How to tell whether your singer is a good fit for double tracking
- Getting creative with EQ and sidechain compression
- How to replace drum sounds when all you have is a stereo stem
- Graduating audio school and standing out from the pack
- How to network
To learn more tips on how to improve your mixes, visit http://www.masteryourmix.com/
Download your FREE copy of the Ultimate Mixing Blueprint: www.masteryourmix.com/blueprint
Submit your questions!!! I want you to learn as much as you can from these episodes. If you have any questions you’d like answered, submit them HERE
Thanks for listening! Please leave comment or review on iTunes!