In this episode, I’m interviewing Richard Chycki. He has worked with artists such as Rush, Dream Theatre, Pink, Aerosmith, Mick Jagger, and a whole bunch more. You don’t get to work with artists of this calibre without having the right chops… and Richard has them.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- The Importance of having great communication skills in the studio
- Critical listening and learning how your monitors are supposed to sound
- Using high pass filters to enhance the low end
- One of his biggest mistakes in the studio that could have easily destroyed his career
- Having fun in the studio
- Making your home studio sound better
Visit Richard online: http://www.richardchycki.com/
To learn more tips on how to improve your mixes, visit http://www.masteryourmix.com/
Download your FREE copy of the Ultimate Mixing Blueprint: www.masteryourmix.com/blueprint
Have your questions answered on the show. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening! Please leave comment or review on iTunes!