In this episode, I’m chatting with Dan Broadbeck, a Juno award winning engineer and producer based out of London, Ontario Canada who has worked with artists such as Dolores O’Riordan of The Cranberries, Ivory Hours, The Ghandarvas and more.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Building trust with an artist in the studio
- The power of confidence in the studio
- How to know what an artist is looking for in their final mix before you’ve even started
- Why one set of speakers is all you need to use as a reference
- How to properly monitor so that you can get an accurate low end
- Using distortion to create energy and emotion in a performance
To learn more tips on how to improve your mixes, visit http://www.masteryourmix.com/
Download your FREE copy of the Ultimate Mixing Blueprint: www.masteryourmix.com/blueprint
Submit your questions!!! I want you to learn as much as you can from these episodes. If you have any questions you’d like answered, submit them HERE
60 Lessons Every Mixing Engineer Must Know: www.masteryourmix.com/60lessonsebook
Thanks for listening! Please leave comment or review on iTunes!