On this week’s episode, I’m chatting with Kevin Dietz – An engineer who has worked alongside artists such as Placebo, Silverchair, Alexisonfire, Silverstein and more.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- The path from interning to head engineer
- Using high pass filters to help you clean up your low end
- Mixing vocals with serial compression
- Using templates to speed up your workflow
- Exercises to help you master your tools faster
- Why sending your tracks for mastering will make you a better mixing engineer
Download your FREE copy of the Ultimate Mixing Blueprint: www.masteryourmix.com/blueprint
Submit your questions!!! I want you to learn as much as you can from these episodes. If you have any questions you’d like answered, submit them HERE
60 Lessons Every Mixing Engineer Must Know: www.masteryourmix.com/60lessonsebook
Thanks for listening! Please leave comment or review on iTunes!