EP 16: Richard Chycki (Rush, Dream Theatre, Pink, Aerosmith)
In this episode, I’m interviewing Richard Chycki. He has worked with artists such as Rush, Dream Theatre, Pink, Aerosmith, Mick Jagger, and a whole bunch more. You don’t get to work with artists of this calibre without having the right chops… and Richard has them.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- The Importance of having great communication skills in the studio
- Critical listening and learning how your monitors are supposed to sound
- Using high pass filters to enhance the low end
- One of his biggest mistakes in the studio that could have easily destroyed his career
- Having fun in the studio
- Making your home studio sound better
Visit Richard online: http://www.richardchycki.com/
To learn more tips on how to improve your mixes, visit https://masteryourmix.com/
Download your FREE copy of the Ultimate Mixing Blueprint: https://masteryourmix.com/blueprint/
Get your copy of the #1 Amazon bestselling book, The Mixing Mindset – The Step-By-Step Formula For Creating Professional Rock Mixes From Your Home Studio: https://masteryourmix.com/mixingmindsetbook/
Join the FREE MasterYourMix Facebook community: https://links.masteryourmix.com/community
To make sure that you don’t miss an episode, make sure to subscribe to the podcast on iTunes or on Android.
Have your questions answered on the show. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening! Please leave a rating and review on iTunes!