Dan Korneff is an ultra-talented producer, mixer, and engineer who has worked with many prominent rock bands including Breaking Benjamin, Paramore, My Chemical Romance, Lamb Of God, and so many more. In addition to engineering, Dan also has a plugin company, Korneff Audio, that produces amazing tools for engineers to use in their mixes.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- The importance of writing a great bridge
- The inexpensive condenser microphone responsible for his massive guitar sounds
- Blending multiple drum samples together to create huge sounding snares
- His strategic approach to using compression to shape sounds
- Using extreme compression in a mix
- The importance of understanding analog signal flow in order to manipulate sounds
To learn more about Dan Korneff, visit:
To learn more tips on how to improve your mixes, visit https://www.masteryourmix.com/
Download your FREE copy of the Ultimate Mixing Blueprint: https://www.masteryourmix.com/blueprint
Have your questions answered on the show. Send them to email@example.com
Thanks for listening! Please leave a rating and review on iTunes!