In this episode I chat with Simon Head, a live sound engineer, tour manager, and studio owner who has worked with bands such as Sum 41, The Descendants, SNFU, Treble Charger, and many more.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- The realities of life on the road
- The differences of working in a studio vs. live sound
- Creating separation and preventing phasing issues in a live setting
- The importance of diversifying your skills
- Why you need to adapt to the ever changing landscape of the industry
To learn more tips on how to improve your mixes, visit https://masteryourmix.com/
Download your FREE copy of the Ultimate Mixing Blueprint: https://masteryourmix.com/blueprint/
Get your copy of the #1 Amazon bestselling book, The Mixing Mindset – The Step-By-Step Formula For Creating Professional Rock Mixes From Your Home Studio: https://masteryourmix.com/mixingmindsetbook/
Join the FREE MasterYourMix Facebook community: https://links.masteryourmix.com/community
Have your questions answered on the show. Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening! Please leave a rating and review on iTunes!