In this episode, I’m chatting with Dan Broadbeck, a Juno award winning engineer and producer based out of London, Ontario Canada who has worked with artists such as Dolores O’Riordan of The Cranberries, Ivory Hours, The Ghandarvas and more.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Building trust with an artist in the studio
- The power of confidence in the studio
- How to know what an artist is looking for in their final mix before you’ve even started
- Why one set of speakers is all you need to use as a reference
- How to properly monitor so that you can get an accurate low end
- Using distortion to create energy and emotion in a performance
To learn more tips on how to improve your mixes, visit https://masteryourmix.com/
Download your FREE copy of the Ultimate Mixing Blueprint: https://masteryourmix.com/blueprint/
Get your copy of the #1 Amazon bestselling book, The Mixing Mindset – The Step-By-Step Formula For Creating Professional Rock Mixes From Your Home Studio: https://masteryourmix.com/mixingmindsetbook/
Join the FREE MasterYourMix Facebook community: https://links.masteryourmix.com/community
Have your questions answered on the show. Send them to email@example.com
Thanks for listening! Please leave a rating and review on iTunes!